Swim with Sea Lions in
You can now swim with Sea Lions in the Western Australian coastal town of Jurien Bay, around 2 hours drive north of Perth.
Visit the Sea Lion colony of Essex Rocks, just a 20 minute boat ride away from Jurien Bay, or travel a bit further to Fishermans Islands to swim with the Australian Sea Lion, one of the friendliest creatures in our ocean. They love to play with new friends and people watch!
Swimming with Sea Lions is an unforgettable experience! Their playful nature make them a delight for our guests to swim with, or you can stay dry on our spacious vessel and watch them frolic about aboard our eco friendly, sustainable tours that depart daily from Jurien Bay.
Our professional Jurien Bay crew take pride in offering a unique experience you will treasure forever. We always strive to deliver a special adventure for all age groups, all physical capabilities and skill levels.
- Friendly and knowledgeable crew with the very best information.
- Delicious snacks and light refreshments available.
- Hot shower on board for after the Sea Lion swim
- We guarantee* you will see Sea Lions!
- Quality wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins provided
- Floatation devices also available on request
- Departs daily depending on weather conditions.