You now have the opportunity to swim with Humpback Whales!
Between August and October in the northwest coastal towns of Coral Bay and Exmouth, you can spend a full day exploring pristine snorkel sites in the Ningaloo Marine Park on a luxurious boat with friendly and knowledgeable crew to ensure you receive the very best information.
Spotter planes are used to locate Humpback Whales to give you the best chance to interact with the Whales in the water. This tour is also great for whale watchers because the license permits our boats to get within 50 meters of a whale which is closer than any other license in Australia.
Swim with a majestic Humpback Whales Tours available in Coral Bay or Exmouth, in north Western Australia from August to October. Delicious snacks, drinks and gourmet buffet lunches to suit various dietary requirements available throughout the day.
- In-water interactions with professional guides.
- Full day exploring pristine sites on the Ningaloo Reef.
- Spotter planes used to locate your Humpback Whales.
- Quality snorkeling equipment provided.
- Buffet lunch, snacks & drinks available all day.